This full day workshop aims to provide postgraduate students or early career researchers in the biomedical sciences, with the skills and confidence necessary to effectively write a research paper.
During the workshop we will consider:
- Where to begin
- The importance of the different sections and how to approach them
- The importance of a good abstract
- Use of words, sentences, paragraphs
Practical exercises will be used throughout.
By the end of the workshop delegates will:
- Have increased confidence in their writing skills
- Know where to begin and when to finish a paper
- Be able to construct and present an effective argument
Workshop facilitated by Prof Shirley Ellis.
Return to the Workshops Page.