Significant keys to success in research include being able to ask the right question, to interpret the data, to see new patterns, to make links between the not-so-obvious associations. These are skills that are developed to provide new and creative answers to your research challenges.
During this workshop we will develop your ability to ask questions, to think outside the box, to see things differently and generate a wider range of possibilities.
We will use a range of techniques including group discussion, group activities and targeted exercises to develop your creative thinking and problem solving skills.
Do come ready to work on your own research ideas, problems or challenges and be prepared to develop some surprising possibilities.
As a result of this workshop participants will
- Know the first step to solving a problem is to ask the right question
- Be able to use a range of techniques for stimulating creative processes
- Understand how learning styles and behaviour influence creative activity
- Have techniques to generate ideas and select solutions
- Access resources for creative thinking, problem solving and decision making
Return to the Workshops Page.